代言人 Festival Ambassadors


希望你也能在桃園電影節找到一部屬於你的電影!( 柯一正︰2017桃園電影節)
Director KO I-Cheng: We hope that at the Taoyuan Film Festival, you will find your kind of film that empowers you.


 

視覺印象從小時候就會在你的心裡儲存。"
The images you see are stored inyour visual memory from a young age."

回到部落,我才找回自己的自信。      
It was only after I returned to myhomeland that I regain my selfesteem.

 

善待土地,它就會給你一定的回報。
"Treasure your land which, inreturn, will reward you."

我幫助這些孩子,將來他們就能幫助更多人。
“I wish to give themsupport, so that they can supportothers when they grow up.”

柯一正 導演年輕的時候,有機會看到一部電影《夢幻騎士》,片中的主角唐吉軻德有著珍貴的道德勇氣與理念,願意完成一件大家都放棄的事。這個故事從此影響了柯導,也在他人生彷徨時,提供了振奮的力量。所以,他真切期待,每位觀眾都能找到屬於自己的影片,獲得屬於自己的精神鼓勵與陪伴。

Director KO I-Cheng remembers a film that he saw when he was a little boy. It was Arthur Hiller's Man of La Mancha (1972). Based on the classic novel Don Quixote, this story of a strong-willed aging knight whose determination to realize his dream that goes against everyone's opposition left a great impression on the director, especially during the time of confusion. He hopes that the audience can experience the power of cinema as he does, finding their own kind of film that can empower them in life.

吉娃思.瓦旦在求學過程中,曾因為原住民身份遭到不公平對待,讓她不太願意承認自己的文化背景。直到十年前回到家鄉,看見父母、族人在土地上認真生活,讓她受到鼓舞,開始跟著族人更深刻去體會自己的文化。她慢慢找回自信,並且將族人的文化分享給更多旅人。

Ciwas Katanas of Aboriginal descent suffered from racism at school when growing up. For a long time she had felt ashamed of her own cultural heritage. It was only after she returned to her homeland 10 years ago that she got the chance to rediscover her own culture, and thus, regain her self-esteem, prompting her to get involved in cultural tourism promotion, in hopes of spreading her culture to the world.

徐同權 認真生活在桃園新屋這塊土地上,身為家中獨子的他,一直以來,就知道他會回來自己的家鄉土地上耕種。一家三代同堂靠著務農為生,知足常樂,他就想種出安全優質的農產品和大家分享。他相信,只要善待土地,它會給你一定的回報。

XU Tong-quan comes from a family of farmers in the Xinwu District in southeast Taoyuan. From the very beginning, he knows his heart belongs to his homeland where he commits himself to sustainable farming practices, producing high-quality agricultural products that meets the safety standard. He believes that when we treasure the land that nature gives us, we will be rewarded in return.

關美芳 從越南嫁來桃園十六年了,感受著家人滿滿的愛。這幾年,她發現越來越多剛從越南來到臺灣的小朋友,因為不會說中文,適應有困難,她志願的開始陪伴這些孩子學習,將課業翻譯給孩子們聽,也教孩子們說中文,讓孩子們能儘快的融入臺灣生活。

It has been 16 years since GUAN Mei-fang immigrated to Taoyuan through marriage. She always surrounds herself with the love of her family. In recent years, she participates actively in voluntary work at school, tutoring Vietnamese immigrant children who, because of their lack of Chinese language skills, have difficulty in adjusting to their new home. GUAN offers Chinese language coaching to the immigrant children with great patience, helping them to settle in faster in Taiwan.

 


柯一正 KO I-Cheng
導演∕演員∕社會運動者
film director, actor, social activist

 


吉娃思 瓦旦 Ciwas Katanas
桃園復興泰雅族/ 文化導遊
from the Tayal tribe, cultural tour guide

 


徐同權 XU Tong-quan
桃園新屋農民
Taoyuan native farmer from the Xinwu District

 


關美芳 GUAN Mei-fang
越南新住民
new immigrant from Vietnam